It’s one of those recipes that will make you look like you actually took time to think about your “concept” when it fact it was the easiest and…let’s say it… laziest recipe ever 😛 lol!
If I may suggest, serve the whole thing right on the baking sheet, for a rustic look, and add some chopped cilantro or basil as a little happy green colour to your presentation.
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets, steamed in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
- 1 big garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- ½ cup of green olives, sliced
- pinch of sea salt and pepper to taste
- ------ for the service
- Thin slices of fresh tomatoes from the garden
- - Mix all of those ingredients in a bowl with a lid, let marinate in the fridge for at least 2-3hours before serving.
- - On a piece of baguette, add a slice of fresh tomato, the cauliflower and olive mix and top with cheese.
- - Open the oven on broil, melt the cheese and serve.