The idea here was to make individual cakes that weren’t too sweet but just enough to balance the tartness of the raspberries. You can absolutely change the topping for any other berries or fruits you might prefer. The final texture is a mix between a regular cake, a sponge cake and a cheese cake.
I dare you to try to eat only one.
- 55g of light cream cheese
- 15g of cane sugar
- 50g of clover honey
- 2 large eggs
- 30g of milk (I used cashew milk)
- 80g of all purpose flour
- 2.5g of baking powder
- Fresh or frozen raspberries (if using frozen, do not thaw first)
- - Pre-heat oven at 350. Butter up a non stick muffin pan, generously. If you're not using a non stick coated pan, grease and flour your molds.
- - Cream the sugar, honey and cream cheese together until smooth. Whisk one egg at the time and the milk.
- - In another bowl, mix the baking powder with the flour before incorporating it to the liquid mixture. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- - Pour the cake batter inside the six cavities of the pan, add fresh or frozen on top.
- - Bake for 25-30 minutes (mine took 30mins) and wait until they cooled down before removing from the pan.