One of my most perfect cookie…
Hard and crunchy at first but them it starts melting in your mouth revealing delicate peanuts, ginger & cardamom flavours. A nice foolproof, easy recipe for when you don’t want to break your head and have a store bought quality cookie.
How long can you last before you eat them all? They lasted 3 days in my house and I had to fight for it because they would have been gone the first night. Oh and did I mentioned they absorb milk PERFECTLY? …so please, dunk them!
- Wet Ingredients:
- ½ cup of creamy (kraft style) peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ⅔ cup of cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of thick coconut milk
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup of all purpose unbleached flour
- ½ cup of tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cardamom
- - Mix in separate bowls all the ingredients for the wet and dry ingredients. Mis well till both mixtures are uniform.
- - Slowly, mix the dry mix in to the wet mix till, once again, everything become smooth and perfectly mixed, without clumps.
- - Let cool down your cookie dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- - Pre-heat your oven at 375, line a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- - Drop 1 tablespoon (approximately) on the baking sheet and bake your cookies for 15 minutes. Transfer them on a cooling rack and try to resist the temptation to eat one right away because they are HOT!