Here’s a healthy and lighter twist on the famous Caesar salad.
I just ate it for lunch and as usual, my tummy is super happy. Hope you like it to!
Polenta Caesar Salad
Serves: 2 portions
- Hard, cooked Polenta cut in cubes
- Heart of roman lettuce, cut in pieces
- 1 big tomato sliced in wedges
- Chives, minced
- Grated Parmesan
- Coarsely crushed black pepper (optional)
- For the Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar (authentic version)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of worcestershire sauce
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- - Pre-heat your oven at 375, line a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- - Bake your polenta for 30 minutes or until it's crunchy on the outside.
- - Assemble your salad, pour the dressing on top and voilà!